Wedding guests run for their lives as huge fire erupts at wedding reception while the new couple were having their first dance (video)

Wedding guests have been filmed running for their lives after indoor fireworks at the reception caused a huge blaze. In a video that has gone viral, the newlywed couple is seen sharing their first dance together as indoor fireworks on the stage wow onlookers in Mexico.  However, the amazement soon turns to terror as the sparks catch onto overhanging paper streamers and dried flowers, engulfing a large part of the ceiling in seconds. Someone tried to stop the fire but it only got worse.  The couple along with the guests were forced to run for cover.  Heroic staff can be seen trying to put out the flames with extinguishers but they were unsuccessful and the fire continued raging till the video ended. Watch the video below.      View this post on Instagram           A post shared by Lindaikejiblog (@lindaikejiblogofficial)The post Wedding guests run for their lives as huge fire erupts at wedding reception while the new couple were having their first dance (video) appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.
Receive Updates

No spam guarantee.

I agree to have my personal information transfered to GetResponse ( more information )
RELATED:  9th NASS faced with more challenges than previous ones ― Gbajabiamila

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.