- Visit www.futa.edu.ng/firars
- For a fresh candidate that has no account, click on “Create an account” link.
- Enter your UTME registration number to verify that you have paid and confirmed your acceptance fee. For those who have not confirmed their acceptance fees, click “confirm payment” link.
- If verification in (ii) above is successful, you will be taken to account creation page to create your account.
- Fill the account creation form appropriately and submit. Your login credentials will be sent to your phone and email address immediately. You will then be directed to the login page to continue your registration.
NB: Use your personal phone number and email address, as these will be the channel of communicating to you throughout your stay in the University
- Login with your username and password to start your registration.
- The Data forms are grouped into five (5) sections. Please fill carefully and appropriately
- Download or get court affidavit and medical form under the download menu. Fill the court affidavit form appropriately, and get it signed and stamped in court as it will be part of document to be uploaded.
- Important documents (scanned in JPEG image format) needed for upload to complete your registration are: Birth certificate, certificate of origin, court affidavit, attestation letter, JAMB admission letter (optional), passport and O’level result(s). Direct entry candidates in addition, are required to upload their ND/NCE/IJMB result.
NB: Candidates with no JAMB admission letter should report to the University admission office on resumption.
- After completing the registration, please carefully go through the forms again before you click on “Finalise submission”
- Click on “Finalise submission” to complete and submit your registration. A preview or report page will be displayed.
- Print the preview page and check the screening remark below the print out
- Students who passed the screening can proceed to the bank for school fees payment.
- e-tranzact receipt for school fee payment obtained from the bank will be used for school fees payment verification and course registration on the portal.