Actor Junior Pope Odonwodo and his family escape death as fire breaks out at their home while they slept (video)

Junior Pope Odonwodo is fortunate to be alive after fire broke out at his home. The actor said he and his family were all asleep when the fire started. The video he shared online shows the exterior walls, chairs and AC blackened from the fire.  Fortunately, no life was lost. Pope captioned the video: “Join Me In Thanking God OooooooooMy House Almost Went Up In Flames While My Family Slept But GOD Intervened.My Hands Are Clean Oooooooooooo,(Akam di Ocha). God Is The Greatest (final full stop). My family and I are safe.”  Watch the video below.       View this post on Instagram           A post shared by Lindaikejiblog (@lindaikejiblogofficial)The post ActorJunior Pope Odonwodo and his family escape death as fire breaks out at their home while they slept (video) appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.
Receive Updates

No spam guarantee.

I agree to have my personal information transfered to GetResponse ( more information )
RELATED:  Fayose @ 60: His doggedeness stands him out – Akeredolu

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.