Is Saint Obi Died?, Where is Saint Obi from?, How Old is Saint Obi, How many film or movie have saint obi acted?, How many cars does St Obi Own?.
- Saint Obi is an unbelievable Nollywood entertainer and maker. He acts for the most part in real life spine chiller films and has been in the Nigerian film industry famously known as Nollywood for more than two decades. So along these lines, in this article I will be imparting to you 10 genuine realities about Nollywood acclaimed on-screen character Saint Obi that you most likely didn’t have the foggiest idea.
- Obinna Nwafor prevalently known as Saint Obi is an incredible Nollywood on-screen character, maker, executive, business visionary, speculator, giver and a TV character. He generally includes in real life spine chiller motion pictures. He has been viewed as one of the most generously compensated on-screen characters in Nigeria and furthermore one of the most extravagant, best performing on-screen characters and furthermore most powerful on-screen characters in Nigeria. He is constantly known for assuming the job of a legend, saint, police investigator, top security specialist and contract killer job in a few Nollywood activity spine chiller motion pictures. He has been in the business for more than 2 decades and viewed as one of the pioneer of the Nigerian film industry prevalently known as Nollywood.
- He was conceived on sixteenth November 1965 in Port Harcourt, River State in the south southern piece of Nigeria. He is at present 54 years of age. Holy person Obi is a local of Okpa, a modest community in Mbaitolo Local Government Area of Imo State in the south eastern piece of Nigeria. He experienced childhood in Jos, Plateau State in the northern piece of Nigeria.
- Saint Obi is the main child in a group of 9 kids. He has eight sisters and was the main male kid in the family. He finished his grade school instruction in Jos, Plateau State in the northern piece of Nigeria and got his First School Leaving Certificate. Subsequent to finishing his elementary school instruction, Saint Obi continued to Zang Secondary Commercial School in Jos, Plateau State in the northern piece of Nigeria and acquired his West African Senior School Certificate.
- Subsequent to finishing his essential and optional school instruction, Saint Obi continued to University of Jos in Plateau State in the northern piece of Nigeria and graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Theater Arts in 1991. While still in the college as an undergrad, Saint Obi was effectively associated with stage show and performing workmanship. He began following up on stage and showing up on a few TV drama as an undergrad back days in the University of Jos in Plateau State, Nigeria.
- In 1995, Saint Obi joined the Nigerian film industry prominently known as Nollywood expertly and began going to film tries out and highlighting in motion pictures as supporting character. In 1996, Saint Obi rose to notoriety in the wake of featuring in a few NTA business arrangement.
- Saint Obi has acted in more than 250 Nollywood films. A portion of the films he has acted incorporate Candle Light, Goodbye Tomorrow, Heart of Gold, Executive Crime, State of Emergency, War Front, The President Must Not Die, and some more. He act for the most part in real life spine chiller film and is constantly hailed by fans as Nollywood living legend. Once in a while he acts in sentimental motion pictures, yet he is generally excellent and impeccable in real life spine chiller films and consistently assumes the job of a top security criminologist who battles wrongdoing and upset top government degenerate authorities.
- Saint Obi is presently hitched to Lydia Saint Nwafor and the marriage is honored with numerous wonderful children. In 2001, Saint Obi created his first film titled “Take Me to Mama” where he featured as Jerry, nearby with Ebi Sam. Holy person Obi began indicating enthusiasm for acting right from his optional school days, he was partial to composing dramatization contents and acting in stage play. As a young person Saint Obi dream was to turn into an expert on-screen character.
- Saint Obi appreciated a few British, American and Hollywood on-screen characters and needed to become popular when he grows up. That is the reason he was effectively associated with show, stage play and performing expressions while still in auxiliary school to the degree that he needed to examine Theater Arts in the University of Jos. Holy person Obi is exceptionally attractive, skilled, handy, innovative and gifted in acting and understanding of film jobs. He realizes how to decipher his jobs well overall and can fit in any character given to him by film executives and makers in Nigeria.
- Saint Obi in the reason for his acting vocation has won a few film grants both locally and universally. A portion of the honors he has won remember Best Actor for Nigeria at the Africa Movie Academy Awards, Best Actor in Africa at the Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards, Most Promising Actor in Nigeria at the City People Entertainment Awards, Best Actor in a Leading Role at the Best of Nollywood Movie Awards and Best Performing Actor at the Afro Hollywood Awards. He is in fact an extraordinary on-screen character and has been viewed as the best ever. Sadly, he is not, at this point dynamic in Nollywood and has quit showing up on screen. Be that as it may, during a meeting, he made a guarantee that he will make a rebound to Nollywood in the wake of gaining a lot of specialized information in film creation and he will reshape the Nigerian film industry and make it the best on the planet.
- Saint Obi as of now has an expected total assets of over $5 million, making him one of the most extravagant and most persuasive on-screen character in Nigeria. He is additionally famous via web-based networking media with in excess of a million supporters on his authority Instagram handle. In 2010, Saint Obi was granted a Member of the Order of the Federal Republic (MFR) being the most noteworthy respect and grant providing for a VIP who has contributed hugely to the economy development and advancement of the nation through amusement. Holy person Obi is additionally viewed as one of the most looked for after entertainers in Nigeria and furthermore one of the most extravagant and most generously compensated on-screen characters in Nigeria.